How Do I...Township GovernmentCommunityVisitorsBusiness
Click to Home

Where can I dispose of leaves and tree trimmings?
Leaves and grass clippings must be placed in brown paper composting bags or in a trash container with handles that is clearly marked "yard waste". Labels are available at the Township Administration Building from the Utilities Customer Service department. Yard waste containers must be set at least two feet away from other containers. Yard waste is collected weekly between April 1st and December 15th of each year. Be sure to have yard waste at the curb by 7:00 AM the day of pickup.

Utilities & Municipal Services

Show All Answers

1. Where can I dispose of leaves and tree trimmings?
2. Who is responsible for repairing roads?
3. Who is responsible for snow removal?
4. Who do I call if there is a water main break in the street?
5. How often are water and sewer bills mailed?
6. What do we do with the old garbage cans and recycling bins?
7. Who provides rubbish collection services?
8. Where can I recycle hazardous materials such as batteries and flammables?
9. How do I report a power outage or downed power line?

Go To Search