The agenda for the meeting can be found at
The Pittsfield Charter Township Parks Commission is comprised of five members that are elected to a four year term, concurrent with the presidential election cycle. The purpose of the Parks Commission, as outlined in its by-laws, is to:
- Advise the director, who will manage the annual programs, personnel, equipment acquisition and maintenance, materials, and supplies for Pittsfield Township
- Consider all budget items for review and approval
- Develop a park master plan for the acquisition, maintenance, management, and control of parks and places of recreation in Pittsfield
- Develop a recreation master plan to meet the needs of the residents of Pittsfield Township
- Further and encourage cooperation between governmental units, private agencies, and private citizens toward these ends
- Promote the development of a system of neighborhood parks and other places of recreation to serve the various neighborhoods within Pittsfield Township
- Promote the development of major parks and other places of recreation in Pittsfield Township
Agendas & Minutes
All agendas are subject to revision at the time of the meeting. Meeting notices will be posted in compliance with PA 267 of 1976 as amended (Open Meetings Act), MCLA 41.72a (2) (3), and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Individuals with disabilities requiring auxiliary aids or services should contact the Clerk's Office 3 business days prior to the meeting. The Clerk's Office can be reached at 734.822.3120 or via email email@example.com.