|Youth Programs||Adult Programs||Special Events||Senior Center|
There are now 4 Easy & Convenient Ways to Register
1. Register Online and pay via Visa, MasterCard or Discover now!
2. Mail In Completed Registration Form
Parks & Recreation
701 W. Ellsworth Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
3. Walk-In Registration
Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Cash, check, and credit (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover) accepted.
4. After-Hours Drop Box Registration
Place your completed form and payment in a sealed envelope in the
24-hour drop box at the west entrance of 701 W. Ellsworth Road.
To receive a registration confirmation, please include your email address on the registration form or include a self-addressed stamped envelope with your registration form and payment.
- Requests for refunds must be made in writing, fax or e-mail and received by the Parks & Recreation Department prior to the beginning of the second class of the program. A 30 day notice is required for trips.
- All refunds are subject to a $5.00 administrative fee, plus proration for the class and supply cost.
- Refunds or account credits will be returned if the program is cancelled by the Parks & Recreation Department.
- No refunds or reductions in fees will be given for classes missed by participants, or late registrations.
- Refunds will be paid by check and will take 2 to 3 weeks to process, and will be directly mailed.
If the program or class is full before your registration is received, we will refund your money.
Please call 734.822.3160 to find out if there has been a cancellation due to inclement weather.