There are many easy and convenient ways to pay your tax and utility (water/sewer/rubbish) bills:
1. Pay online: taxes or utilities eCheck & credit cards accepted *fees apply
2. Pay by phone: at 1.866.854.9951, eCheck & credit cards accepted *fees apply
3. Pay in person: cash, check or credit cards accepted *fees may apply
4. Pay by mail: checks accepted
- Township Hall is located at 6201 W. Michigan Avenue
- Regular office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- An after hours drop box is available for checks only, and located to the right of the Township Hall entrance.
Please do not put cash in the drop box.
The following fees apply to all forms of electronic payments:
- Send payments to:
Pittsfield Charter Township
6201 W. Michigan Avenue
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Tax payments can also be made at the following local banks:
- Credit Cards: 2.8% of the amount paid (with a minimum $1.50 fee charged)
- eChecks: $1.50 flat fee for amounts up to $10,000, $10 flat fee for amounts above $10,000
Note: You must bring your tax bill and make your payment in full to utilize this service. No late payments will be accepted at bank locations.
- Bank of Ann Arbor - all branches, visit www.bankofannarbor.com for locations.
- Huntington Bank will no longer be accepting tax payments.