Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Residents needing to make tax payments during this time period will have the following options:
• Drop Box: Hand-drop payments in the drop box located at the administration building (6201 W. Michigan Avenue).
• Online: Make payments via the Township website (www.pittsfield-mi.gov/payments) using a credit card or electronic check.
• By automated phone: Dial 1-866-854-9951
• Local Banks: Drop payment off at one of the following banks: This option does NOT require an account with the Bank. You MUST bring your tax bill, and it has to be a PAYMENT IN FULL to utilize this service.
- All Bank of Ann Arbor branch locations:
- TCF Bank, 1301 Michigan Avenue, Saline
- TCF Bank, 3839 Carpenter Road, Ypsilanti
For utilities emergencies after hours as well as evenings, weekends and holidays, Township utility customers should contact the Police Department at (734) 822-4911.
For missed trash/recycle pickups during the time the Township offices are closed, please contact Republic Services directly at 1-800-878-4626. There will be NO rubbish delay during the Holiday Closure, all rubbish should be picked up on your normal pickup day.
PARKS & RECREATION
The Pittsfield Twp. Community Center/Vickie Milkey Senior Center and Parks and Recreation Offices will be closed.