Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Pittsfield Township’s residential waste services provider, Republic, is transitioning to Priority Waste. An official notice was mailed out to all residential waste service recipients as of 9/28/23.
What does this mean for you?
1. During the time of transition (October – December), there might be some variability in the pick-up time (NOT day of week). In other words, Priority will spend the first few months to make sure that the time of the day when they implement pick-up is optimal. The day of the week (e.g., Tuesday or Friday) when your pick-up currently occurs will remain unchanged.
2. Priority has informed us that they will NOT switch out your current garbage and recycling carts from Republic. The change to Priority carts will occur only as and when your carts are in need of replacement, as you report the same to the Township.
3. Priority is unclear as to when they will implement the transition from Republic trucks. As and when that occurs, please find photos of Priority trucks on the other side of this page.
4. There will be no additional costs or charges as a result of the transition from Republic to Priority.
5. Your contact for questions or concerns about either garbage or recycling management remains unchanged since Township staff will continue to function as your liaison to the service provider. In other words, please continue to stay in touch with us at email@example.com; or 734.822.3105
**To contact Priority directly for bulk item pick up you can call 586.228.1200 or toll free at 855.927.8365