The Pittsfield Township Municipal Offices will be closed for the Holidays from December 24th through January 1st and will re-open on January 4th, 2016.
Residents needing to make tax payments during this time period will have the following options:
• Drop Box: Hand-drop payments into the drop box located at the
Administration Building (6201 W. Michigan Ave)
• Automated Phone: Dial 1-866-854-9829
• Local Banks: Drop payment off at one of the following banks:
This option does NOT require an account with the Bank.
You must bring your tax bill, and it has to be a
PAYMENT IN FULL to utilize this service.
- All Bank of Ann Arbor branch locations:
- TCF Bank, 1301 Michigan Avenue, Saline
- TCF Bank, 3839 Carpenter Road, Ypsilanti
• Utilities: For utilities emergencies after hours as well as evenings, weekends and holidays,
Township utility customers should contact the Police Department at 734.822.4911.
• Parks & Recreation: The Parks & Recreation Offices will be closed.