For the sixth year, Pittsfield Township will throw open its doors at our public safety, municipal services, parks & recreation, and administration buildings to invite residents to tour each facility and participate in family friendly activities during the Passport-2-Pittsfield (P2P) Event on May 4th.
Residents are invited to tour Township facilities to tour the buildings, participate in fun activities, and learn more about the services that Pittsfield Township offers – including our Farmers Market - at this annual open house event.
The doors to Pittsfield Township’s six buildings will open for visitors from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM for a day of fun to discover, explore and create. Pittsfield Township employees will be serving as volunteer greeters and tour guides at each our facilities. AAATA buses will be available for residents to park in one place and use transit to tour all facilities. Visitors will receive a Passport-2-Pittsfield to chart the afternoon’s FREE activities. Offerings planned include:
• Park and ride on an AAATA Bus to get to the next event location
• Get your P2P Passport Photo taken at the Township Administration Building
• Visit our mini-Farmers Market
• Participate in KidsVote 2014
• Enter drawings to receive prizes from our generous sponsors
• Participate in our Box City recycled craft project
• Check out the Police Cars and Fire Trucks
• Get your picture taken with Sparky the Fire Dog
• Climb on the large equipment at the Utilities Field Office and play “Guess the Weight”
• Participate in minute to win it challenges and field day activities at the Parks & Recreation building