Who needs a Transient Merchant License?
Persons wishing to solicit and/or peddle in Pittsfield Township must first obtain a license. Applications are available online. Applicants are asked to carefully review all application information.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I register to vote?
2. How do I get an Absentee Ballot?
3. How do I request information under the Freedom of Information Act?
4. How long will it take for me to receive the FOIA Information requested?
5. Where can I get a copy of my Birth Certificate?
6. Where can I apply for a Marriage License?
7. Who should I call with concerns about my cable company?
8. Who needs a Transient Merchant License?