How do I get an Absentee Ballot?

Residents seeking to vote by mail must first ensure they are registered to vote and then complete an Absent Voter Ballot Application, providing a valid signature for the purpose of identity verification. These applications can be conveniently submitted through the Michigan Voter Information Center online. Alternatively, residents may choose to print the application, complete it, and send it electronically to the Clerk’s Office. Additionally, applications can be submitted by mail or dropped off in person at the Clerk’s Office, located at 6201 W Michigan Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48108.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I register to vote?
2. How do I get an Absentee Ballot?
3. How do I request information under the Freedom of Information Act?
4. What is the expected timeframe for receiving a response to a Freedom of Information Act request?
5. Who needs a Transient Merchant License?
6. Where can I get a copy of my Birth Certificate?
7. Where can I apply for a Marriage License?
8. Who should I call with concerns about my cable company?